Sentinels Of Sanghelios

We are a sangheili clan, dedicated to the rights of everyone (even spartans.)

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduce your self

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amus Moramee
Admin

PostSubject: Introduce your self   Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 am

Post, dont be shy.

Last edited by Zoomzoom97 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sosclan.forumotion.co.uk
Thewanderer

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:02 pm

My name is Exsa 'Pmuelee, I just recently joined from the CSF, a Fleet in the Covenant. I am also a Spec Ops Commander. I specialize in Sniping, especially from the side seat of a Warthog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta Flya 3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:38 pm

i am delta flya 3 i am a general in the sos clan. i specilize in close courters and mid couters. i am a good leader to all minors ultras and the rest of the people who are under the rank of general. i am good to get along with and i listen to all other pople and will take any suggestions that people give to me. i will also get hard on people when needed and if needed. i will respect everyone unless given a reason not to. so that is me for you

Last edited by Delta Flya 3 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korsa Saheilee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Hiya. I'm zono saheli (thanks wanderer fir the idea) I'm a minor, I specialize in sniping, I'm not s good driver except for a banshee. Ummm that's about all there is to me. Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nitro Gimamee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:32 am

I am Nitro Gimamee, I am from the first sentinels of sanghelios and have been with them since halo 3. I specialize in heavy weapons; plasma launcher, concussion rifle, etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta Flya 3

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 pm

if any of you are wondering i have been apart of the clan since halo 3 and have still stayed in the clan for better and worse. now i am applying for honour guard. so this my second post on the website. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Korsa Saheilee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:05 pm

I would've been part of the clan since 3 but I didn't have live. I to am applying for honor guard
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Flamm 'Barkee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:18 am

Hello, my name is Flammole. I am very smart when needed to be (Number 10 highest in math class). I was in the spec-ops rank, now I'm a ranger. I'm good at sniping and SWAT, but I'll use non-power weapons if others need them. I'll also use a warthog turret or drive, as well. I suppose that's it. tongue Been part of the clan since Halo 3, though I have been playing halo since I was very young (maybe since I was 3).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluexc13

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Hello fellow members of Sos. My name is Bluexc13, I personally find myself to be an extremely good player when the goin gets tough. I also consider myself the clan forger since I have the need to be in forge 24/7. Im also a tryhard when it comes to ranking up but I haven't been putting that much into Matchmaking lately. I've just been stinking to the weekly now. I pretty much good with whatever weapon I am assigned to, especially the plasma pistol and sword. I also view myself as one of the Sos best pilots and driver. Oh and my rank in the clan is "Honor Guard" which I soon hope to change and get ranked up to "Honor Guard Ultra". Also, I am usually very friendly with the other members of the clan I will not lie to you guys. I'm usually a pretty cool dude to hang with but if you join a game with me and I’m ticked or one of you is tickin me off please just let me cool of for a bit because I don't want you guys thinkin that I'm some sort of hard case. So that's pretty much myself in a nutshell I hope more of you guys write back and come make some request for something you want me to make you in forge, and I hope to see you guys on the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Voro 'Nar Nasadee

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 pm

Hello all members of he SoS. I am Voro 'Nar Nasadee, an Honor Guard Trainee of the Royal Vanguard of the Ark Task Force of the Covenant. I am an Ambassador and I hope to be your friend. I have been in many Sangheili clans in my time, though not as many as probably some of you. For any of you wishing to know, I am a large fan of sword fighting. If you ever feel the urge, please feel free to message me. Also, feel free to send me a friend request. My gamertag is Voro Nasadee. Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BAEST x PAINz

PostSubject: Im the new guy   Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:01 pm

hey guys Im the new guy to SOS I will be now wanting to check stuff if I am on chat with me. One more thing If you see me cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BAEST x PAINz

PostSubject: I will be active on the website now   Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:29 pm

hey guys I will now be a whole lot more active on the website and I will more than likely be in chat room well see you!!! and I will be trying to learn how to do more stuff later well see you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce your self   

Back to top Go down

Introduce your self
Page 1 of 1